Scholarship in Finance in Turkey in 2022-2023
We suggest you see the Finance Scholarship in 2022/2023 for foreign students.
Applying for and obtaining a scholarship in Finance allows you to study in Turkey for free and have a master’s degree.
First you can see the requirements of the scholarship in Finance.
Then, you can prepare your file according to the conditions of the scholarship.
Then, you must apply easily via the instructions below.
If you get admission in the Finance scholarship, you can start studying in Turkey in 2022.
Let’s go !!
Finance Scholarship Information
- Country: Turkey
- City: Famagusta Istanbul
- Academic year: 2021-2022
- Nom Bourse : Türkiye Scholarships
- Who Offers the Scholarship: Koç Üniversitesi
- Degree to Obtain: Masters
- The Specialization of study: Finance
- Target Groups: African Foreign French
- Date to Apply: 02/21/2022
Conditions of the University Scholarship
The Turkish Scholarship Program (Türkiye Bursları) at Koç University are an international scholarship program funded by the Turkish government.
This program provides financial support to international students for their intended course of study at selected public Turkish universities and foundations.
Indeed, the program of Türkiye Bursları offers support to students from all countries who wish to pursue undergraduate, masters or doctoral studies.
It also helps academics and post-doctoral researchers to collaborate with Turkish researchers.
Koç University has been offering joint scholarships with Turkish scholarships since 2019 for international students.
The Turkish Scholarship Program at Koç University offers:
- 100% scholarship
- Dormitory accommodation (according to the monthly support offered by Turkish scholarships)
- Monthly stipend (according to monthly support offered by Turkish Scholarships)
- Other benefits (Turkish language lessons during studies, assistance with visa application, extra-curricular activities for social and cultural integration).
Finance Scholarship Amount
- Amount per Year: 125000 TL
- Interval : + 50 000 TL
How to send a scholarship application?
Are you interested in the Finance Scholarship?
Find out more information and then send your scholarship application via this link:
Official Scholarship Link: https://international.ku.edu.tr/turkish-scholarships
Good luck !!
This post is also available in : Français