Cellular Medicine Scholarships in 2022-2023
We invite you to see the Cellular Medicine Scholarship in 2022/2023 for foreign students.
Applying for and obtaining a scholarship in Cellular Medicine allows you to study in Turkey for free and have a doctorate degree.
You can see the Cellular Medicine Fellowship requirements first.
Then, you can prepare your file according to the conditions of the scholarship.
Then, you must apply easily via the instructions below.
If you get admission into the Cellular Medicine Fellowship, you can start studying in Turkey in 2022.
You can also see the other Free scholarships to study in Turkey or see the best universities in Turkey .
Let’s go !!
Cellular Medicine Scholarship Information
- Country: Turkey
- City: Istanbul
- Academic year: 2021-2022
- Exchange Name: Türkiye Bursları
- Who Offers the Scholarship: Koç Üniversitesi
- Degree to Obtain: Doctorate
- The Study Specialty: Cellular Medicine
- Target Groups: African Foreign French
- Date to Apply: 02/21/2022
Conditions of the University Scholarship
The Turkish Scholarship Program (Türkiye Bursları) at Koç University are an international scholarship program funded by the Turkish government.
This program provides financial support to international students for their intended course of study at selected public Turkish universities and foundations.
Indeed, the program of Türkiye Bursları offers support to students from all countries who wish to pursue undergraduate, masters or doctoral studies.
It also helps academics and post-doctoral researchers to collaborate with Turkish researchers.
Koç University has been offering joint scholarships with Turkish scholarships since 2019 for international students.
The Turkish Scholarship Program at Koç University offers:
- 100% scholarship
- Dormitory accommodation (according to the monthly support offered by Turkish Scholarships)
- Monthly stipend (according to monthly support offered by Turkish Scholarships)
- Other benefits (Turkish language lessons during studies, assistance with visa application, extracurricular activities for social and cultural integration)
Amount of the Cellular Medicine Scholarship
- Amount per Year: 125000 TL
- Range: + 50,000 TL
How to send a scholarship application?
Interested in the Cellular Medicine Fellowship?
Find out more information and then send your scholarship application via this link:
SEND YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Official Scholarship Link: https://international.ku.edu.tr
This post is also available in : Français